Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 23 - 3/18/09 - A Day Off

So, today was a glimpse of what is going to be like here soon, sort of. I took off today in order to fully celebrate St. Patty's day last night. I didn't want getting up for work at 5am to hinder my drinking performance in honor of green beer and some Irish guy that killed a bunch of snakes or whatever the fuck St. Patrick did. So this is how today went.

743am- look at clock - go back to sleep
1023am - realize there is a girl next to me in bed - it's my girlfriend - wheew!
1028am - ........
1100am - get out of bed - realize I am not hungover - YAY - still regret asking bartender for a shot of cheap irish whiskey to end the night though
1104am - cook pancakes and bacon
1122am - eat pancakes and bacon
1134am - start wondering what to do today
1152am - still wondering what to do - my couch is comfy
1207pm - guitar hero it is
214pm - enough of the guitar hero - try to find something on TV
228pm - eat some chips and dip
236pm - realize how bad afternoon TV sucks
315pm - wash dishes from breakfast

After that I had to go take care of some things, but the reality of being unemployed and having nothing to do was mind boggling. Luckily I had something to do that occupied a good 5 hours of my time. Come 4/6/09 it's gonna be a whole new ball game. BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fellow herooooo,

what does the .... mean at 10:28? lol