Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 24 - 3/19/09 - March Madness Baby!!!

We drew for the office pool this AM and I did OK. It's kind of fucked up since we are so slow we only have 4 people in so everyone got 16 teams. The draws came out pretty even, except for one guy who got fuckeded. I guess being a douce 98.6% of the time eventually catches up with people. Other than Oklahoma, Washington, and FSU, he got nothing but 8 seeds or worse. I ended up with Pitt, Memphis, Kansas, Gonzaga, Syracuse, Cal, and my sleeper......Binghamton. Other noteables are Texas A&M and UCLA. Not too shabby if I must say so. Below is a little something Grimey from LOL Jocks put together. Funny shit indeed! If you have never checked out his site it's a guaranteed laugh or at least a giggle everytime!




Nice work Grimey!!!

P.S. You can still join my Yahoo pick em group.

No comments: