Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 29 - 3/24/09 - 8 Days To Go

Not a whole lot shaking in the world of dAndyville today.

Here are a few things to kill some time....

Check out these 9 kick ass home theatres at MyBadPad. Anybody got 6 million to spend on home theatre? Didn't think so. Actually, if you do have that much to blow on watching movies at home please get me your contact info ASAP.

Sports Rubbish has the scoop on one hellacious ball park burger. I'd hit it.

Ever heard of the Wonderlic test. Over at Gunaxin is the dealie. Basically this is an intelligence test all NFL draft prospects take. It's pretty interesting stuff except that my boy Percy Harvin is dumb as shit.

GMoney has a couple of good things over at The Money Shot. A nice peaceful peace regarding Curt Shillings retirement along with a Tebow post. I didn't know UF enshrined his speech after losing to Ole Miss.

Holy shit! Nintendo is remaking the classic boxing game Mike Tyson's Punch Out for Wii. I loved that game as a kid and even though I can't see the video, according to InGameNow some of the old characters are in there too. Check it out! I know someone who is going to get knocked the fuck out, when it comes out! ;-)


Man, I just nailed 2 Cheesy Double Beef Buritos and a 7 Layer Nacho from Taco Hell and it only set me back $3. Now that's hope I can believe in!

No comments: