Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 8 - 3/3/9

Sweet, today is one of those really cool days where the number of the month and the day of the month are the same number. How FUCKING cool is that?

The interview went well yesterday. I'll know something at the end of the week. There were some pretty good questions in there. Here's some that I can remember..

Which of these three things are most important? Teamwork, Honesty/Integrity, and... (fuck I forgot the third one)

Describe yourself in one word. That was a tough one. I chose sexxxxxay!

Of course I had to go into why I left originally and why I want to come back.

They asked me to rate my management skill level on a scale of 1-10. I said a 7 figuring that was an honest and humble answer. Of course they asked why and I told them because I hadn't managed in that environment in a while. Then they asked what I thought I was when I was still working there. I said 8.37. Shit was funny.

What are my long and short term career goals? That was the easiest one. Short - get a job, Long - Keep a job. Just kidding I didn't really say that.

Describe a time when you had to earn the trust of a team of people. ZZZZZZ....This one time someone told me it was going to rain for 40 days and nights and there would be massive flooding. I told every fucking body I was going to build this big ass boat and they should get on there with me so they don't die. They didn't listen, but I tried.

What challenges do you think you will face if you were to get this job? I knew that one was coming and I nailed it!

There was some other stuff thrown in there for shits and giggles, but that was pretty much it.

In other news, I get back to my current job this AM and realize I am surrounded by complete fucking maroons! I'll give them credit for making my job exciting and challenging this morning since it hasn't been that way in a long time, but fuck they made this shit 87,420 times harder than what it is. It was ABSOLUTE CHAOS. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? WE CAN'T HANDLE IT! It took me a whopping 15 minutes to sort the shit out and right the ship. All is under control. The good part is that it gave me an opportunity to go off on the fucker I work with. Man I'm gonna miss this shit! If I get the new gig I won't be able to drop 16 f-bombs in one sentence anymore. Oh well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dAnDy.
Boy I miss you already and I don't even work with you (thank god )

You are gonna have to deal with maroons where ever you go , hopefully not the extra fucked up variety you seem to be mixed up with at this present time but a less moronic group of maroons .

Anonymous said...

hey douhe bag , how about an update ????

dAndy ManCandy said...

WTF is a douhe bag?

Anonymous said...

its like a douche bag but more fuked up !

Chrissie said...

LMAO..............You are frickin HILARIOUS!!!!!


On a more serious note.....
I feel your pain...........
Something good will happen for you!

Patience.......

dAndy ManCandy said...

Thanks.....I'm just glad patience rhymes with masturbatience.